March Madness is here!!
Join our NCAA basketball tournament bracket challenge for a chance to win cash, have fun, and to help support a great cause!
We are teaming up with GoodSports.org, an organization that helps kids and youth sports groups with much-needed equipment and resources they otherwise might not be able to afford.
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up and then fill out your bracket at ESPN. Click this link to Register: https://bit.ly/CharityBrackets
2. Click: Create A Bracket Now!
Login or create an ESPN account
3. Name your bracket
4. Group Name: Home Girl Brackets
Group Password: HomeGirl2023
(Prefer to have a bracket auto-picked for you? We can do that! Once you've named and submitted your bracket, just click the "Auto Fill" button and we’ll have ESPN generate a bracket for you. Easy as that!)
5. Pay for your Brackets and Donate.
Each registered bracket is $10 and you can enter up to 25 different times – remember, it’s for charity Pay for your brackets through this registration form below and be sure to include your bracket name exactly the same as you labeled it on ESPN (copy and paste)!
REGISTRATION FORM Link:
***IMPORTANT** Your bracket name should be something unique to you, please do not put just this group name in it or just leave the auto-generated name because it makes it really hard to identify! We need to be able to match your payment to your bracket!
6. We will follow ESPN.com‘s scoring system
7. First place will win 25% of the pot and second place will win 10%. The rest of the pot will go to support GoodSports.org in its mission to help all kids have the opportunity to play sports by supplying the necessary equipment for kids who otherwise couldn't afford it. A win-win!
8. Invite your friends, family, co-workers, and anyone else you know who loves to have fun & support a great cause!
9. All brackets must be submitted and entry fees paid before the start of the first game on Thursday, March 16th. (“First Four” games on March 14-15 will not be scored.)
10. Winners will be announced after the championship game on April 4.
11. Updates will be sent during the tournament on this event page or via email to the address you provide during registration.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a private message on Facebook.
GOOD LUCK! And thank you for your support!
Please note: Payments made during this event are not considered donations as you are receiving entries in exchange for your payment. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please check the donation box on the payment submission form. Thank you!